Thank you for flying with AirAsia!
We are pleased to confirm your booking and attached herewith please find your Itinerary.
To ensure a comfortable and enjoyable flight, we highly recommend you to read the following friendly reminder:
- AirAsia is strictly a point-to-point carrier and shall not be responsible for any connecting flight arrangement which you may choose to make. Purchase travel insurance to avoid financial hassles should you miss your connecting flight.
- The LCC Terminal in Kuala Lumpur does not have any transit facilities for connecting guests. Please plan any connecting flights accordingly.
- Our check-in counters are open two (2) hours before the scheduled flight departure time. The counters close forty five (45) minutes before the scheduled flight departure time. AirAsia flights to and from Australia, check-in counters open three (3) hours and closes sixty (60) minutes before the scheduled flight departure time. You must be in possession of a boarding pass by the time check in closes, or you will not be accepted for the flight.
- Pre-book your Baggage Supersize (checked baggage) at a big discount and save time during check-in. Each checked baggage shall not exceed 32 kg.
- Guests may not use the unused checked baggage weight and pieces of other guests u nless traveling on the same Itinerary.
- Certain sporting equipment up to 15kg is subject to a Sports Equipment Fee per item per one way.
- Pick a seat- avoid disappointment, pre-book the seat you want.
- You are responsible in ensuring compliance with the immigration, custom or other legal requirements of the countries of your destination. Kindly ensure that for International destination you possess a valid passport with at least six (6) months' validity and the applicable valid visas. You shall also possess a return itinerary or ticket on an onward journey.
- Guests are strongly advised not to check in goods which are valuable and fragile as baggage. If they are checked in as baggage, guests agree they send for carriage of such items at their own risk.
- Our liabilities to you are limited, it is therefore recommended that you purchase travel insurance.
- Guests can no longer carry guns and/or ammunition on flights to or from Indonesia.
Our full Terms and Conditions of Carriage will apply. For full details please visit www.airasia.com. For Fee Schedule, kindly log on to www.airasia.com under Terms and Condition or contact our Call Centre or walk-in to our nearest Sales Office and Airport Sales Counter (opening hours are may vary from airport to airport)
Carry guns and/or ammunition on flights? Does this imply that in the past people were allowed to carry loaded guns on Indonesia flights?
And no problem to carry a gun when flying to other countries, potentially enabling travelers to take over the cockpit and choose their own destination?
Imagine the flight attendant announcing something like:
"Please note that the use off all electronic devices and ammunition is forbidden during take-off and landing. For your own safety, please refrain from shooting until the fasten seatbelt sign has been switched off."
As a matter of fact the footer on their website is becoming to look a bit suspicious too..